Home Winter Summer Family Visitor Conferences  

Residence Contract 2015-2016:
Single Students

Formal room offers are sent by email from the University of Victoria Residence Services.

      • In order to accept a room offer, all students must read, sign and submit the Signature page of this contract to Residence Services, as well as the Emergency Contract Information.

      • The contract pertains to all students living in residence.

      • Your signature indicates that you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the contract.

      • Students under the age of 19 must also have the signature of their parent or guardian. Please note: in carrying out this contract, the University will communicate directly with the resident, not with the parent or guardian.

      • Students living in the Substance Free Community or on the Quiet Floors must also sign and submit a Community Living Agreement. See below to access the appropriate form.

      • Completed forms must be scanned and emailed to resadmin@uvic.ca with “Residence Contract” in the subject line.


2015-2016 Residence Contract (pdf)


View the Community Living Agreement for Quiet Floors (pdf)


View the Community Living Agreement for Substance Free Community (pdf)



Back to Navigation